1. Sidestroke swimsuit – $10 off with code SUMMER
I’m not joking when I say this swimsuit might be my favorite article of clothing! But in case this style isn’t your thing, the whole Summersalt site is $10 off with code SUMMER!
2. Jason’s Vitamin E Oil – 17% off – $8
I’ve been combining this with coconut oil to get rid of my stretch marks and Bryan even commented the other day how much lighter they look. I’m also going to use it to make a lash grown serum – stay tuned!
3. Picasso tiles – on sale for $33.99 – normally 99.99, plus there’s an extra 5% off coupon
These are Lainey’s favorite! She loves stacking them and I know they will grow well with her too. Bryan also loves them and will play with them on his own sometimes! If you are the type who buys Christmas presents all year long – now is the time to snag these!
4. Little Unicorn Outdoor Blanket – $33.75 (25% off site wide today – May 13 – only!!)
This blanket has come in handy so many times! I just keep it in the back of my car and pull it out any time we go somewhere we need it. I also love Little Unicorn swaddles!
5. Isle of paradise self tan mousse, mitt, and bronzing water – $34 plus $5 off with code TAKE5 – normally $64.50
This product has a cult following and is almost always sold out on Sephora. I found this deal on QVC but it’s for TODAY (May 13) only so snatch it up! I’m excited to try it! I’m jumping on the self tan wagon because I’m trying to be more conscious of sun damage and this is a great natural option.
6. Gelato “boyfriend” t-shirt by aerie – $17
Graphic tees are really in right now and I love it because they are super versatile and comfy! The reviews on this shirt say that it runs big so beware of that.